I am supposed to blog about my May Favorites, got my pen and notebook, then suddenly I only got two products on my list! So here’s my random list of stuff that I wanted for June!
My tinted moisturizer is running low and I’ve read good review about Shu’s Face Architect Foundation
Lately I’ve been skipping on putting on lipstick maybe because of the hot weather so I wanted to get these lip creams from NYX. I love Milan, Istanbul, Amsterdam and Addis Ababa shades!
OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Collection
Matte nail polishes!
FEATHER HAIR EXTENSIONS
That’s a lot!
1. Nichido Kabuki brush –Cheapest and softest kabuki brush I’ve tried!
My vanity kit loves this baby 😀
2. Ecotools blush brush — Super love this! Soft, and very easy to control, I’ve yet to try this on my new blush (and the baby is hella expensive!) 🙂
Sorry for the messy pic! LOL
3. ELF Eyebrow Kit in Light — Love the wax part, no need to retouch at the end of the day. Forget about the powder, it sucks.
4. Maybelline Dream Matte powder — Perfect touch-up powder! I haven’t made a dent yet 😛
5. Best blush combo = Sophie cream blush + In2It sheer shimmer blush in Rose Pearl
6. Barbie Lip Frosting — My go-too lippie when I’m too lazy to choose a lip color! Very moisturizing too, and no sticky feeling 🙂
7. Eskinol Dermaclear-C Overnight Pimple Gel — This one saved my life for the entire month! I broke out using this loose powder, which I’ve yet to review for next week, and yes, this made my pimples disappear overnight. Very effective!
8. Summer Sunblock
READ: ULTRA LIGHT CLEAN FEEL —VERY TRUE!
I know, you can read it anyway. HAHA.
9. Pure Beauty Shampoo & Conditioner
10. Caronia nail polishes in On The Go and Summer Fling
McDonald’s Sausage Mcmuffin is my ultimate breakfast favorite!
Brights: My fave neon pink necklace
Brights: Hot Pink nail polish from Elianto
My bday gift to him 😀 Zoo York.
My first OPI bought at Rustan’s Essences for 395php.
On my ring finger: Etude House glitter polish
Caress Attraction + Elianto Olive
Posted in Nails
Tagged nail polish