1. Nichido Kabuki brush –Cheapest and softest kabuki brush I’ve tried!
My vanity kit loves this baby 😀
2. Ecotools blush brush — Super love this! Soft, and very easy to control, I’ve yet to try this on my new blush (and the baby is hella expensive!) 🙂
Sorry for the messy pic! LOL
3. ELF Eyebrow Kit in Light — Love the wax part, no need to retouch at the end of the day. Forget about the powder, it sucks.
4. Maybelline Dream Matte powder — Perfect touch-up powder! I haven’t made a dent yet 😛
5. Best blush combo = Sophie cream blush + In2It sheer shimmer blush in Rose Pearl
6. Barbie Lip Frosting — My go-too lippie when I’m too lazy to choose a lip color! Very moisturizing too, and no sticky feeling 🙂
7. Eskinol Dermaclear-C Overnight Pimple Gel — This one saved my life for the entire month! I broke out using this loose powder, which I’ve yet to review for next week, and yes, this made my pimples disappear overnight. Very effective!
8. Summer Sunblock
READ: ULTRA LIGHT CLEAN FEEL —VERY TRUE!
I know, you can read it anyway. HAHA.
9. Pure Beauty Shampoo & Conditioner
10. Caronia nail polishes in On The Go and Summer Fling
Yes, late post again! Happy Mother’s Day to my mom 😀
Sheer tops and T-shirts are her go-to type of clothing. She’s not a fan of prints!
Cuffed jeans or pair of shorts, no skirts! Haha.
FLATS. No heels for her, I don’t know why.
McDonald’s Sausage Mcmuffin is my ultimate breakfast favorite!
Brights: My fave neon pink necklace
Brights: Hot Pink nail polish from Elianto
My bday gift to him 😀 Zoo York.
I. Know. My. Arms.
Tracy McGrady! (Yes, NBA baby :D)
Next: Outfit Of The Day
From Wikipedia: A mood board is a type of poster design that may consist of images, text, and samples of objects in a composition of the choice of the mood board creator. Designers and others use mood boards to develop their design concepts and to communicate to other members of the design team.
Every fashion stylist/designer has to have their own mood boards. Since I always wanted to be a fashion stylist, I will now add a category on my site: Mood boards Edition!
I’m so excited for this first edition because I chose my motion designer boyfriend Gedrocks to be my first inspiration 🙂 It is sooo hard to check out images and styles to create the perfect mood board for him even though I knew him forever! It’s just soo… not girly 😛 HAHA.
So here’s my site’s birthday gift for him!
Warning: Picture Heavy
The look-alikes! 😀
He made these!
The Final Mood board:
Yes, you’ll definitely see him in dark shirts (read: BLACK) and he will never ever leave his house without his thinking Marc Ecko cap (kidding..)!
Yep, and he never wears accessories.
Happy Birthday! I love you so much :))
I went to the mall with my little sis this morning just to bond with her, and also inquire at Smart regarding their Wimax offer. Since the SMART/PLDT office is so full of people, we decided to just hang out and let my dad apply for the Wimax, I’m the one who will pay though 😛
After shopping for my little sis, I just decided to have my hair cut. I said to the stylist, “Bahala ka…” (“its up to you…”) because I’m too lazy to think of a hairstyle.
Excuse my Stress Drilon (stressed) fez here 🙂
I love my blush combination here, my cheeks are soo chubby and glowy! 😀