1. Nichido Kabuki brush –Cheapest and softest kabuki brush I’ve tried!
My vanity kit loves this baby 😀
2. Ecotools blush brush — Super love this! Soft, and very easy to control, I’ve yet to try this on my new blush (and the baby is hella expensive!) 🙂
Sorry for the messy pic! LOL
3. ELF Eyebrow Kit in Light — Love the wax part, no need to retouch at the end of the day. Forget about the powder, it sucks.
4. Maybelline Dream Matte powder — Perfect touch-up powder! I haven’t made a dent yet 😛
5. Best blush combo = Sophie cream blush + In2It sheer shimmer blush in Rose Pearl
6. Barbie Lip Frosting — My go-too lippie when I’m too lazy to choose a lip color! Very moisturizing too, and no sticky feeling 🙂
7. Eskinol Dermaclear-C Overnight Pimple Gel — This one saved my life for the entire month! I broke out using this loose powder, which I’ve yet to review for next week, and yes, this made my pimples disappear overnight. Very effective!
8. Summer Sunblock
READ: ULTRA LIGHT CLEAN FEEL —VERY TRUE!
I know, you can read it anyway. HAHA.
9. Pure Beauty Shampoo & Conditioner
10. Caronia nail polishes in On The Go and Summer Fling